Industry Collaboration Coordinator, EU GCC Clean Energy Technology Network
Dr. Florian Klumpp is the Industry Collaboration Coordinator for the EU GCC Clean Energy Technology Network. He also operates as a Senior Consultant and Project Manager at Fichtner GmbH & Co, KG, Stuttgart, Germany. He previously worked at EnBW Kraftwerke AG in Stuttgart, Germany.
Dr. Klumpp holds a range of experience across a wide range of areas of expertise, including:
- Project management in the field of power economy and power plant technology
- Market studies: Analysis of the power and energy market (national and international)
- Marketing modelling: future market price for energy, control energy, operation of generation assets etc.
- Storage technologies (feasibility studies, design, economic evaluation etc.)
- Consultancy of utilities (power economy, power plant technology)
Dr. Klumpp holds a Doctor of Engineering from the University of Stuttgart, and a Diploma in Industrial Engineering from the Technical University of Berlin.